Only 2 hours north of Sydney in New South Wales, award-winning Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley hotel offers a plethora of activities for all energy levels. Guests can play a round of golf, splash in the pool or savor a glass of local wine while overlooking serene vineyards.Hotel features:
• 3 restaurant and bars, plus in-room dining.
• Heated outdoor pool.
• Full-service Ubika Spa with a sauna.
• Fitness center.
• Lighted tennis courts.
• Basketball and volleyball courts.
• Table tennis.
• Games room.
• Large chess sets.
• 18-hole championship golf course.
• Bicycle rental available.
• Complimentary self-parking; valet parking is 15 Australian dollars per day.Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 double beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note:
An extra bed is available in rooms with a king bed only.)
• Furnished private balcony and outdoor terrace.
• Spacious bathroom with full-size bathtub and separate walk-in shower.
• Plasma television.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
430 Wine Country Drive
Lovedale, New South Wales 2325, Australia
Pricing for children for this hotel resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.